- give back to the community
As part of our sincere mission to give back to the communities in which we work and live, we established the FKL Committee to coordinate employee participation in community service activities and provide financial support to charitable organizations.
It is established according to the instruction of Local Labor Act. This committee is working jointly for better work environment and gradually prosperity.
Functions of Participation Committee: (1) The functions of the Participation Committee shall be to inculcate and develop sense of belonging and workers commitment and, in participation-
• to endeavor to promote mutual trust, understanding and co-operation between the employer and the workers;
• to ensure application o Labor laws;
• to foster a sense of discipline and to improve and maintain safety, occupational health and working condition;
• to encourage vocational training, workers education and family welfare training;
• to adopt measures for improvement of welfare services for the workers and their families;
• to fulfill production target, improve productivity, reduce production cost and wastes and raise quality of products.
FKL recognizes and respects the right of employees to exercise their lawful rights of free association, including joining or not joining any association. Workers are free to join associations of their own choosing. And the Participation Committee (PC) of FKL is out there in the middle to look after the various benefits and problems of both the workers and the management. Employees from different sections are included in this committee.